Fleurish Cannabis - Job Details
Posted: Sep 30, 2019
Expires: Oct 30, 2019
We are looking for a Trimmer to join our growing team within the cannabis sector with an exclusive focus on female health & wellness. We exist to help women feel their best. We believe that cannabis is perfectly suited for women’s unique wellness needs. Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Trimmer is responsible for maintaining the health and growth of our cannabis plants while ensuring records are consistently kept. She/he will primarily focus on post-harvest product while assisting cultivation experts as needed. A new Production Assistant must be organized & have an eye for detail.
Duties & responsibilities
· Take down to grow rooms
· Participate in the drying of the cannabis plants
· Conduct actions to prepare the product for trimming stage
· Hand trim and/or machine trim product to prepare it for post harvest stages
· Contribute to quality control of post harvest
· Ensure accurate records are maintained of all activities in our Seed to sale system
· Record & Maintain weights for performance indicators
· Package and label product
· Operating and maintaining basic equipment
· Maintain a clean and organized work area and facility
· Participate & record in facility cleaning and sanitation activities
· Read; Develop & understand our Fleurish Standard Operating Procedure (SOP’s), Health Canada Regulations and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) principles, along with Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
· Ensure post-harvest areas are maintained in a clean, organized & safe manner
· Other duties as assigned by management
· Required to work a variable of different shifts.
Qualifications and Education:
· Experience in a regulated and highly compliant environment is preferred (i.e. food industry, pharmaceutical)
· Excellent communication skills and ability to thrive in a team environment as well as independently
· Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Multi-tasking; attention to detail in skilled & precision work; exceptional organizational and time management skills to ensure consistency of product
· Computer & math skills a must
· Excellent manual dexterity using scissors, snips and sheers
· Ability to stay organized with minor supervision
· Ability to learn and follow standard operating procedures
· Ability to perform varied tasks as required
· Experience growing and harvesting plants
· Ability to execute techniques consistently
· Strong documentation skills
· Cannabis knowledge and experience an asset
· Must be able to lift to 40lbs; able to stand for long periods of time
· Must have own reliable transportation
· Ability to work shift work and or weekends if required
Fleurish Cannabis values a diverse workforce and encourages all interested applicants to apply. Those candidates whose skills and qualifications fit the role requirements will be further considered and contacted. Candidates chosen for employment will be required to undergo background and reference checks. If you are interested in helping us build an amazing facility that will help women flourish, then this is the place for you!
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.