The Mayfield Retirement Residence - Job Details
Posted: Sep 25, 2019
Expires: Oct 30, 2019
Job Description : Care Associate
The Mayfield Retirement Residence is seeking an individual who enjoys working with Seniors and believes in Making Every Moment Matter.
Job Type: Part-time
Essential Duties are the technical skills and knowledge that an employee requires in order to perform their role. Below is detailed information on required Essential Duties for your position.
1. Performs a wide variety of tasks that may include general housekeeping, laundry, recreational activities and providing general assistance with personal care and daily living activities of Residents
2. Provides direction and guidance to Residents- in the provision of activities for daily living as per care plan
3. Monitors Resident's level of wellness and responds to medical emergencies
4. Responsible for the safe and accurate administration of medications for Residents in stable condition, including the appropriate documentation
5. Ensures the recording and safekeeping of all drugs, including controlled drugs and narcotics, training is provided.
6. Observing and reporting changes in the Resident's physical and emotional condition to the Registered associates as required
7. Reorders drugs and maintains accurate records according to established policies and procedures
8. Maintains effective communication with Residents, families and fellow associates
9. Promotes the Vision, Mission and Values of Lifetimes Living Inc. as well as the Residents' Bill of Rights 10. Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Casual / Part-time Rotating shift work
If interested, please drop off your resume: Attention Janet Gillespie
248 Park Street West - Prescott ON K0E1T0 613-925-3784 613-925-1294
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.