Kemptville Heating & AC - Job Details
Posted: Sep 03, 2019
Expires: Sep 20, 2019
JOB TITLE: HVAC General Labourer
REPORTS TO: Job Site Lead Technician
Under the direction of the ‘Lead Job Site Technician’, provides support with the day-to-day project objectives. Organizes and contributes to an efficient flow of work, while following and adhering to all safety guidelines. Hands on environment with HVAC equipment, while expanding knowledge.
- Good interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team environment
- An accountable and responsible personality, with a positive, can-do attitude
- 1 year experience as a general labourer
- Knowledge of HVAC functions
- Clear criminal record
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record
- Valid Gas Fitter/Refrigeration License considered an asset
- Secondary School Diploma required
- Follow and adhere to all safety guidelines
- Working and supervised within a team to build HVAC units
- Assist the assembly of HVAC Equipment
- Components range from small parts to large parts and from 5lbs to 50 lbs for assembling, depending on the job
- Use of hand and power tools, and a variety of equipment with training provided
- Use of measuring tape to verify accuracy of material and parts
- Reading and interpreting technical instructions
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Requires steel toe safety shoes and clothing
- Ability to lift and move objects under 50 pounds
- Capable of performing the essential physical requirements of the position
- Attend meetings and training as required
- Traveling to/from job sites within the region
- Available Monday to Friday 7am-9pm
Kemptville Heating and A/C provides an atmosphere in which our employees are encouraged to learn and grow well beyond their own expectations. We provide long-term employment to the right candidates looking for careers and future advancement opportunities.
The foregoing description reflects the general duties necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be construed to be all of the work requirements that may be inherent in this classification.
To apply please forward resumes to: email@example.com
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.