O'Farrell Financial Services Inc. - Job Details
Posted: Aug 21, 2019
Expires: Sep 28, 2019
O’Farrell Financial Services Inc. is hiring an Advisor Associate. This position involves working with a Financial Advisor as their Associate. Responsibilities include making client phone calls, preparing files for client meetings and completing forms and applications. The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience and/or education in the financial industry is an asset (Bachelor of Commerce, Life Insurance and Canadian Securities Licensed an asset)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective telephone techniques and calendar scheduling
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks; ability to plan and organize work; meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in math is an asset
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn multiple forms, documents and procedures.
- Proficient in using Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Highly organized
- High attention to detail
- Client service experience
- The ability to travel among our five office locations is required. Advisor Associates may be required to work from any of our office locations.
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Full Type – Permanent
Salary : $40,000
Send resumes Attn: Donna Lee O'Farrell email@example.com
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.