Premier Cleaning Services - Job Details
Posted: Aug 14, 2019
Expires: Aug 30, 2019
We are seeking a Bookkeeper and Administrative Assistant to work for our growing cleaning and promotional products company.
- Must be able to work in a fast-pace environment. Must be able to work independently, have great interpersonal skills and be detail orientated.
- Must be able to manage the workload and multiple tasks, while meeting deadlines
- You are known for your organizational skills
- Must have a knowledge of Quickbooks
- Some customer and sales skills are an asset, contacting potential and existing customers by email and phone
- Digital Media skills, computer literacy and an outgoing pleasant personality are valuable
- Starting salary is $18 hour
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and a reliable vehicle and have a clean criminal background check
Please send resume to Laurence at firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.