PhotoVisions - Job Details
Posted: Aug 14, 2019
Expires: Aug 31, 2019
PhotoVisions School Photography Co.
Lead Photographer and Assistant roles
- We offer daily excitement, travel & opportunity to grow!
We are a growing school photography company based in Central and Eastern Ontario that offers its employees exciting challenges in new environments daily with an opportunity to meet incredible people as you grow, grow, grow!
The Company: PhotoVisions is Ontario’s largest family owned province wide school Photography Company. We’re finding the trends today are for schools to get away from the giant corporate companies and trust the team that can truly treat you like a valued partner. That’s us!
Our Lead Photographers will have a strong independence, an insistence on professionalism, a great sense of humour, the innate ability to be flexible, and radiate a confident warmth wherever they go.
We believe in being a true school partner. Helping to build stronger school spirit, pitching in when a family needs a helping hand, and always looking for the next thing that will assist our school families in the academics, athletics and arts.
The Position: We’re looking for Lead Photographers and Assistants for a 12 week contract starting late August.
We offer full training, daily support and constructive feedback.
We also offer almost unlimited growth potential in many regions which translates into increased income.
- Strong desire for excellence and success
- Professional attitude and super interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of DSLR cameras
- Knowledge of indoor strobe lighting theory and practice.
- Valid G license
- Must pass an annual Police Background check with Vulnerable Sector screening.
- College or University Diploma
- Organize and run school photography sessions
- Liaise with school staff
- Report and transmit files daily
- Trouble shoot and solve any issues that arise
The Location: PhotoVisions has territories across the 401 Corridor, up the 400 to Bradford and Barrie/Orillia, across to Owen Sound, Kincardine, London, Toronto and down to Niagara. We are looking for great candidates in the Brockville region with the opportunity to travel.
Why Should You Apply?
- You’ll be incredibly independent.
- You’ll be paid well above industry standard.
- All holidays, weekends and summers off!
- You’ll be using amazing equipment, software and constantly learning.
- We want you and we value our employees
Interviews have already begun so please send curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to meeting with you soon!
- Photographers are paid $16.00/hr
- Photography Assistants are paid $15.00/hr
- High school education or college/university
This is a 3 month, full time, contract position.
Send in your resume by the end of the week and you could be training next week!
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.