Kia of Brockville - Job Details
Posted: Jul 18, 2019
Expires: Aug 17, 2019
KIA of Brockville is looking for a General Labourer for a term position until October 2019 with a possibility of extension or leading to full-time employment.
The above position will include but limited to the following duties:
· Grounds keeping various locations: ride on; push mower; gas trimmer; etc.
· Painting and light maintenance duties
· Housekeeping/cleanup duties
· Moving furniture and fixtures (over 50 lbs)
· Customer tire storage inventory system
· Wash cars
· General labour duties on construction site as required
· Parts run to various locations: Perth, Smith Falls, Kingston etc.
· Vehicle or passenger shuttle run to various locations
· Garbage run to landfill site
· Any other duties as assigned
Driver’s license and clean abstract required.
Starting Rate: $15.00 per hour
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday
7am – 4pm (excluding lunch)
40 hours/week (normal but not guaranteed)
Possibility to work an occasional Saturday or Sunday if required.
Please forward emails Attn Bill Cameron: firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.