Upper Canada Wood Flooring - Job Details
Posted: Jun 12, 2019
Expires: Aug 31, 2019
Our rapidly growing team is looking for a commercial cleaner with a great attitude and strong work ethic. Our small team works hard to show our customers that we care about their home just as much as our own!
- Cleaning vacant units in residential apartment buildings by vacuuming, removing trash, mopping cleaning appliances etc. to make rent ready for new tenants
- Cleaning units after repairs and installation of new flooring
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision.
- Must have driver's license and reliable transportation
If this is you, please submit your resume to Rob: email@example.com
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.