Upper Canada Wood Flooring - Job Details
Posted: Jun 12, 2019
Expires: Aug 31, 2019
Upper Canada Wood Flooring is a locally owned and operated flooring company that provides full-featured flooring solutions for customers in the Ottawa area.
We are looking for full-time experienced Hardwood Flooring Installers to join our team.
Job duties include:
- Sanding and re-finishing hardwood floors
- Installation of quality wood flooring
- Self-starter requiring limited supervision.
Job qualifications include:
- Hardworking and reliable; demonstrates a positive can-do attitude
- Able to do heavy lifting; able to do hard labour work
- Flexible to work early mornings and late evenings depending on the job
- Strong commitment to providing quality results and customer service
- Must have driver’s license and reliable transportation
If this is you, please submit your resume to Rob: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay rate: we will negotiate your pay depending on your level experience and expertise.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.