The Lighthouse - Le Phare - Job Details
Posted: Aug 05, 2022
Expires: Sep 30, 2022
The Lighthouse - Le Phare is a growing mental health practice with office locations in Kemptville and Kingston, Ontario. We offer counselling, psychotherapy and neurofeedback services for groups, individuals, couples and families, children and youth. We are committed to the wellbeing of individuals in our communities and offer a warm and compassionate approach.
We are seeking to add a Client Care Coordinator to our growing team. You will be working alongside mental health professionals and be our warm and welcoming first point of contact to help clients navigate our services, as well as play an important role in ensuring our web and social media presence.
Minimum Qualification Requirement
• 2 years of experience in related administrative and marketing roles, preferably in a clinic environment
• Experienced in providing client or patient services, sensitivity to mental health issues
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, and sound professional and ethical judgement
• Proficient with the Microsoft Suite of products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and/or Canva
• Working knowledge of social media for monitoring and advertising purposes
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills to handle administrative and general bookkeeping tasks
• Outstanding verbal and written English communication skills, and bilingualism (French/English) preferred
• Proactive team player, with positive attitude and great follow-up skills
• Strong organizational skills, and detailed- and result-oriented
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and solve problems quickly
• Ability to work independently and follow directions are essential
• College Degree/Diploma in Marketing and/or Business Administration or similar and/or previous experience working in a health practice preferred
This is a part-time position, permanent position, for 10-20 hours per week, with the potential for an increase in hours as the practice continues to grow. We are looking for a right-fit individual who will grow with us; someone who is looking for the stability of a long-term position.
Location of work: 222 Prescott Street, Kemptville, ON, possibility of remote
Hours are flexible. Must be available a minimum of 2 hours daily Monday through Friday and able to respond to client queries promptly.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Carrying out administrative activities of the practice
- Overseeing and co-ordinating office administrative procedures, and maintaining operations and procedures manuals
- Answering our telephone and relaying telephone calls and messages
- Answering electronic enquiries and tracking referrals
- Assisting with marketing activities, scheduling social media posts, writing social media content and creating graphics
- Conducting monthly EHR file audits to ensure compliance
- Tracking client payments and assisting clinicians with billing and receipting
- Reconciling monthly clinician invoices
- Other related duties
You are personable and calm. You enjoy contact with clients, while maintaining strong professional boundaries.
You are experienced in providing administrative support in a clinic environment and familiar with EHR systems.
You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and are experienced in accurate record-keeping.
You are self-aware, capable of both working independently and accepting direction and asking for help when needed, and are keen to collaborate with team members.
What we offer
We offer a warm, collegial and supportive work atmosphere. The Lighthouse-Le Phare values the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We strive to foster a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that help to develop each person's talents.
As The Lighthouse-Le Phare's first contact person you will be uniquely placed to introduce potential clients to the compassionate, professional care they can expect from us. You can be a meaningful contributor to our clients' first efforts toward improving their mental well-being.
We offer flexible hours, a compensation of $18-20 per hour commensurate with experience, as we all the possibility to grow your career with us.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.