Bridgeview Restaurant - Job Details
Posted: Jun 08, 2021
Expires: Jun 25, 2021
Bring your skills to the fully renovated, brand new kitchen of the Bridgeview!
Are you hard working and reliable with a passion for food and customer service?
Two or three positions available, getting ready for the post lockdown summer season
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Cooking and presenting all meals to order, in a timely manner
- Planning preparation schedules for menu items needed
- Know the items on the menu, present them in an appealling way
- Maintaining kitchen and front of store by performing regular cleaning and sanitizing
- Providing excellent customer service by greeting guests, taking orders, wrapping/placing merchandise in bags, and processing POS system to complete transations
- Maintaining product inventory by checking stock levels and preparing and processing orders
- Ensuring compliance with government legislation and company standards for food safety and health and safety by maintaining cleanliness and sanitation
- Performing other related duties as required
Skills & Abilities
- Experience working in a kitchen setting
- Good customer service skills, positive demeanour
- Able to communicate effectively and pleasantly with customers and staff
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team
- Able to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the job (standing/moving for long periods of time, masks mandatory)
- Must be flexible to work some, days, evenings, and weekends.
- Food Handler's Certification and experience an asset but will send for training
- Please note before applying:
- Supervisory experience an asset, clearly indicate on resume
To apply email your resume to: email@example.com
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.