Private Pool Company - Job Details
Posted: Apr 05, 2021
Expires: Aug 31, 2021
Looking for a motivated and hardworking labourer for swimming pool installations, renovations, and repairs - no experience necessary.
- Outdoor, physical labor including shovelling and raking at times.
- Skid steer experience an asset but not required.
- Days will start at 7 am and have varied end times between 3pm and 6pm.
- Some Saturdays may be required.
- You can drive to job locations or meet in Osgoode to save fuel.
- Steel toe work boots required, all tools will be supplied.
Looking for someone who is interested in learning a trade and who would like to run a crew in the near future.
Year round work, starting pay is $16 per hour and will increase based upon skill set.
Resumes can be emailed to Mike: firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.