Torrey and Co - Job Details
Posted: Nov 10, 2020
Expires: Jan 31, 2021
Rick Beer Insurance is growing! We are currently helping them to find an experienced licensed Insurance Representative who gets excited to help customers with their insurance needs. We are looking for someone who is sales and/or service-oriented and has a passion for the insurance industry. If you are searching for a fulfilling and exciting career in the ever-changing world of insurance where you pride yourself on providing peace of mind to your clients, this might be the right fit for you!
What we are Offering:
· Full-time employment
· Compensation includes a base salary, commission, and bonus.
· Benefits included
· All expenses and licensing maintenance costs are paid for.
· Both Inbound and Outbound leads.
· Small collaborative, dynamic, and supportive close-knit team environment.
· The opportunity to be a part of a team finds it important to give back to their community through sponsorships and donations to various not for profits within the community.
What would you be doing?
· Be responsive to write new business, personal lines prospects.
· Provide accurate quotes in response to needs requested by the customer in real time with an intent to bind.
· Perform front line underwriting to identify risk exposures and provide effective and relevant customer counsel on coverage selection.
· Provide our customer knowledgeable insurance counsel, coverage recommendations and information on Insurance product and service offerings from our many insurance carriers.
· Consistently deliver a positively unique customer service experience.
· Actively follow up with customers to finalize the bind.
· Proactively seek opportunities to offer a competitive quote to prospects at their next renewal.
· Ensure regulatory compliance is upheld in all file handling and broker customer interactions.
· Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the underwriting rules and guidelines of the companies we represent.
· Be an advocate for the customer while protecting the company brand and all companies we represent.
· Ensure delivery of tasks are in adherence to the company brokerage service level agreements.
· Demonstrate a strong focus on timeliness and attendance understanding the impacts to the response time of customer contacts having an overall effect on the customer experience.
What we are Looking for:
· RIBO license
· Previous insurance experience in underwriting, sales, or service.
· Someone who can provide friendly, prompt, empathetic, and accurate service to all clients and prospects.
· Someone who uses a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about our insurance solutions.
· Someone who can provide accurate quotes in response to needs requested by the customer in real time and then finalize the bind.
· Proactively seek opportunities to offer a competitive quote.
· Maintain regulatory compliance.
A little about Us:
Rick and his wife Barb moved to Brockville in 2002 from Windsor to reopen a State farm office. They had regularly visited the prior year and fell in love with the picturesque city and were recruited by State Farm Canada to take it over. Rick had lived in Windsor his entire life and never thought he would leave. Obviously moving to Brockville was a significant step for his family but it was one they never regretted. Rick took an office that had struggled and in no time became one of the top State farm offices in Ontario. Rick, with a variety of great team members over the next 15 years tripled the size of the office by 2017. This was accomplished despite many years of pricing challenges and mandated growth restrictions.
What we Sell:
We sell LIFE Insurance, RRSP’s, Critical Illness, Disability, Health and Dental (GROUP and PERSONAL), Farm Insurance, Commercial Insurance, Pet Insurance as well as regular auto, marine and home/tenant packages.
If this sounds like a job for you we would love to hear from you!
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.