O'Reilly's Independent Grocer - Job Details
Posted: Jun 18, 2020
Expires: Jul 31, 2020
- To cut meat in compliance with the store’s cutting standards.
- To receive meat and check invoices ensuring quantity is accurate and quality of product meets with store standards.
- To store meat on trays in an orderly fashion in preparation for wrapping.
- To wrap and price meat on trays as required.
- To clean the work area ensuring the sanitation of the department meets with store standards.
- To follow the store safety procedures at all times.
- To respond to any customer inquiries or requests maintaining courteous customer relations at all times.
- Adhere to strict cleaning schedule ensuring a high level of cleanliness and sanitation standards.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be a certified Meat Cutter / Butcher.
- 2 - 3 years previous experience cutting meat.
- Able to stand for length of the shift (up to 8 hours).
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer and employee relations.
- Able to work as a member of a team and support the execution of team goals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodation.
Job Posting Notes
Thank you for your interest, however due to the volume of resumes only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Posting will be removed on close date noted above.
Do not wait for closing date, apply now! Apply directly to:
Name: Chris O’Reilly
Phone Number:613 925 4625
NOTE: The Employer noted in this posting is an independently owned corporation (“Franchisee”) which is licensed to use the “YOUR INDEPENDENT GROCER” (s) by Loblaws Inc. If an applicant is hired by the Franchisee, then his/her employer will be the Franchisee. No employment or similar relationship will be created between the applicant and Loblaws Inc. or its affiliates.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.