NCM Services - Job Details
Posted: Sep 24, 2019
Expires: Nov 01, 2019
NCM is currently seeking Operator Assistants with ambition, drive and passion. Positions available for Hydrovac Operator Assistants and Combo Operator Assistants. Operator Assistants play a key role in supporting the Operator in every aspect. Working as a team, the Operator and Assistant maintain, set up and tear down, operate and navigate the equipment.
Will assist the equipment operator in his daily duties and on site work. Tasks can/will/may include:
- visual inspection of tools and equipment before use
- assisting in operation of the equipment
- setup and tear down of traffic control
- setup and tear down of work area controls (barriers, cones, fencing)
- filling out Prework Safety Assessments
- work flow planning
- setup and tear down of equipment on and off site
- helping in basic maintenance of equipment
- spotter when reversing the equipment
- talking to clients/customers/general public
- following all NCM Services Health and Safety Protocols
- clean up of equipment and site when finished
- refueling / dumping / refilling water for the equipment
- helping Operator navigate equipment
Education:Completion of high school.
Own Transportation:Valid driver's licence
Document Knowledge:Inspection report, trip report.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physical, long periods outdoors, long hours, varied work conditions, varied work schedule,
Essential Skills:Reading text, Document use, Oral communication, Working with others, Problems solving, Critical Thinking.
Apply to: Chris Copeland firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.