Equinelle Golf Club - Job Details
Posted: Sep 19, 2019
Expires: Oct 31, 2019
Equinelle Golf Course in Kemptville
The Equinelle Golf Course is looking for an experienced Seasonal Full time Line Cook to join our team in the clubhouse.
To produce all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
- Experience working within a fast-paced kitchen environment preferred
- Able to follow proper food handling techniques and coordinate good use of time, material and equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe work area adhering to food safety and health standards
- Desire and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs as required
- Must be able to follow instructions; adhere to cost control guidelines
- Must be flexible, available to work days, evenings and weekends
Apply in person at the Clubhouse to Roger Weldon or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.