Clintar Commercial Outdoor Services - Job Details
Posted: Sep 06, 2019
Expires: Oct 15, 2019
Position: Snow Removal Operators/Salt Truck Drivers
Clintar Landscape Management – Ottawa, ON
Clintar Landscape Management is now accepting resumes for the upcoming winter season for operators and salt truck drivers to join our snow removal team to look after commercial and industrial properties.
All positions are ‘on-call’ as this is a snow removal position and individuals must be able to supply their own transportation to the shop(s)/sites when called in.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
▪ Operating heavy equipment to lift, push and move snow to certain areas or into trucks for removal.
▪ Inspecting, cleaning, lubricating and refilling equipment
▪ Heavy equipment operators must be able to operate back-hoes, tractors, front-end loaders, etc.
▪ Operate trucks as required.
• Promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices, including routine inspection and maintenance of equipment.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
▪ High school diploma or equivalent;
▪ Two-year related experience and/or training;
▪ Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: as required by Federal and Provincial laws;
▪ Secret Clearance and Reliability Clearance an asset;
▪ Clean drivers abstract.
All candidates seeking an equipment operator position will need to demonstrate competency at time of interview and supply training records and/or references in relation to equipment operation. Snow removal experience also an asset.
Wages: $20-$30 based on experience.
Please email email@example.com or call 6139781527
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.