Sun Life Insurance - Job Details
Posted: Aug 13, 2019
Expires: Aug 30, 2019
What’s holding you back from
building your own business?
Take control of your life and determine your own success.
Enjoy financial independence and work life balance.
As a Sun Life Financial advisor you’ll receive exceptional training and support to help build your business,
competitive compensation, and ongoing recognition for your achievements.
Let’s talk. This could be the start of something great!
- Grow your client base by prospecting within your network and in your community
- Meet with prospects and clients to review their goals
- Provide trusted advice about the right life and health insurance products to protect against risk
- Deliver personalized, ongoing financial solutions to help clients work toward their long-term
- investment and retirement goals
- Build and grow your business through referrals
- Self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial
- Goal-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Strong character and integrity
- Continuous learner with a deep interest in client needs
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Persuasive, able to motivate others to action
- Business development and prospecting skills
- Strong sales orientation and a passion for putting clients first
Sun Life Financial has been part of the Canadian financial services landscape for over 150 years.
We’re among the best known financial brands in Canada and have built a strong relationship with
millions of clients.
To apply to this opportunity, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Life’s brighter under the sun!
This is a full-time position with flexible hours and competitive compensation.
A Career Profile Questionnaire will be sent to each applicant. The questionnaire can take 30-40 minutes to complete, and Sun Life will respond with results in a short time after it is complete.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.