Valley Bus Lines Ltd. - Job Details
Posted: Jul 03, 2019
Expires: Sep 28, 2019
Valley Bus Lines Ltd. is looking for School Bus Drivers in the Kemptville Area. Will provide paid training!
School Bus Drivers are responsible for safely transporting what we call “the most precious cargo” to and from school while ensuring students’ safety while boarding and exiting buses. School Bus Drivers are also responsible for performing pre/post- trip vehicle inspections to ensure optimal vehicle safety.
The ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Possess a minimum of a "G" class license
- Provide a clean driving abstract (paid)
- Ability to secure a current criminal record check with Vulnerable Sector Screening (paid)
- Ability to pass Driver’s MTO medical (paid)
- Ability to work independently
Why work for us?
- Wage – $15/hr mini-vans and school bus $17.50/hr
- PAID IN HOUSE TRAINING (approx 40 hours classroom/driving training) - All costs are covered to obtain your “B license!
- Retirees, semi-retired and parents - the perfect job for you!
- Great company culture
- *Seasonal attendance bonus of $3000
- *Bring Your Kids While You Earn - lower anchors for car seats
- *All snow days are paid
- *Evenings, Weekends, Holidays and Summer Off
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.