Winchester BMR - Job Details
Posted: Jan 10, 2018
Expires: Feb 28, 2018
Located in Winchester Ontario, Winchester BMR is a family owned and operated full-time home improvement, hardware, décor, seasonal and agricultural retail outlet. We carry a wide selection of lumber & building materials, flooring, windows & doors, tools, plumbing & electrical, lawn & garden and paint programs including SICO, Benjamin Moore and Boomerang. We also have a special home décor and giftware section of the store under the Country Treasures branding.
We are currently looking for a full-time lumber & building materials manager to join our team. Winchester BMR offers competitive wages/salary, group benefits plan and employee discounts.
- Organize and lead group of team members in all customer service activities from contact in store/phone/online to delivery and/or pickup of goods by customer. This also includes quotations from plans, preliminary drawings, and blueprints-prepared in a timely manner.
- Ordering of material from suppliers including price & quality shopping
- Ensure ordered product is delivered to customer as promised
- Manage to maximize margins, sales and reduce shrinkage
- Develop customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Research new and innovative products to stay current with trends
- Merchandising and organization of retail floor, warehouse and yard areas
- Ensure safe environment for employee team members and customers
- Key holder responsible for open and close of store and security involved
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience
- Minimum high school diploma
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with estimating software and spreadsheet design an asset
- Experience with Excel software
- G driver's license with clean driver abstract
- Ability to work under time constraints, adapt to change, multi-task
- Bilingualism (English & French) as asset
- Graduate from recognized engineering, architecture, construction management or business management program an asset
If this career opportunity is of interest to you, we invite you to submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those selected for and interview will be contacted.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.