Private Home Care Setting - Job Details
Posted: Jan 10, 2018
Expires: Feb 10, 2018
Private home setting looking to hire a PSW to assist with daily living activities. Work will be part-time and will involve a split shift.
Hours of work are as follows:
Afternoons: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm (or could work 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm)
Evenings: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Job duties will include:
- Assisting with personal care and activities of daily living such as brushing teeth, feeding, toileting and dressing
- Assistance with getting into and out of bed
- Light meal preparation and clean up
- PSW Certificate
- Negative Vulnerable Sector Check
- Must be in good physical condition with the ability to lift
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.