Community & Primary Health Care - Job Details
Posted: Dec 28, 2017
Expires: Jan 15, 2018
CPHC Lanark, Leeds & Grenville, a non-profit charitable community support service provider invites applications for a Temporary Part Time (up to 37.5 hours/ week) Coordinator. Reporting to the Community Support Services Manager, the successful candidate will be a highly motivated, self-directed and an enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal skills, and will relate well to clients, their families, staff, volunteers and community partners.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for:
· Monitor client care plans, changing needs, and proactively engage caregivers, contracting organizations, external organization and internal agency resources as appropriate;
· Resolve day-to-day operational problems, including early identification of emergent issues and monitoring of continuing issues, with escalation to supervisor(s) or manager as appropriate;
· Maintaining & updating client assessments;
· Participate in client visits or complaint and incident investigation as required;
· Providing support to the clients, the Manager’s and the volunteers;
· Input, update & maintain client management system (NESDA) data;
· Ensures effective office and telephone public relations with clients, volunteers, and other agencies;
· Assist other Coordinators and staff as required;
· Providing coverage at all CPHC sites as required;
· Other responsibilities as assigned.
Qualified candidates should possess:
· Degree or diploma in social services, relating specifically to seniors (ie., gerontology, RPN, etc.) preferred;
· Experience with NESDA Client Management System (or similar data management software), preferred;
· Experience of interRAI assessment tool preferred;
· Strong computer skills mandatory including Microsoft Excel, Word, Internet, and Email;
· The ability to efficiently and accurately enter and manage electronic client data within defined time frames is essential;
· An excellent rapport and understanding of seniors and their needs;
· Ability to work closely/ together with other community agencies to help provide support network for seniors in the community;
· Strong organizational and problem solving skills;
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills;
· Ability to work within defined timeframes;
· Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
· Pension plan participation.
· Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Successful candidate will work temporary part-time for up to 6 months with no guarantee of hours. Successful candidate may be scheduled up to 37.5 hours/week. Salary range $25.59/hour - $26.14/hour + % in lieu of benefits. This is a unionized position – SEIU LOCAL 1 CANADA.
Please submit your application and resume in confidence by January 15th , 2018 to the attention of
Chacity Einfeldt, Administrative / Human Resources Assistant:
2235 Parkedale Ave., Brockville, Ontario, K6V 6B2
by E-mail: email@example.com or Fax: 613-342-7582
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CPHC is committed to providing a recruitment and selection process that is both inclusive and free from barriers. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available throughout the hiring process upon request, by contacting the Human Resources department at 613-342-1747 x2045 .
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.