Kemptville Building Centre - Rona - Job Details
Posted: Jan 29, 2019
Expires: Mar 09, 2019
Floor Sales Associate
Located in the growing town of Kemptville, Kemptville Building Centre (KBC) is a family-owned and operated home improvement centre (Rona), furniture and appliance showroom (Kemptville Interiors), and Design Service and Installation Studio (KBC Design Studio). Whether you’re looking for lumber, flooring, windows, appliances, or a new kitchen or bathroom, KBC has it all (and, we install too!)
Our three departments operate under the same roof with a team of employees who share a common goal of combining an attention to detail with superior product quality and friendly, knowledgeable service.
We are currently seeking a friendly and enthusiastic Floor Sales Associate to join our growing team!
KBC offers competitive wages, a group benefit plan, and RRSP options.
- Greet and acknowledge all customers in store.
- Escort customers to products, regardless of the department.
- Handle several customers at once.
- Stock and face shelves, maintain a clean and orderly store.
- Inventory products.
- Acquire product familiarity in all departments.
- Request information or assistance using paging systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- High School education or equivalent.
- Knowledge of building materials mandatory.
- Knowledge of plumbing and electrical mandatory.
- Previous retail or customer service experience.
- Residential construction experience considered an asset.
- Patient, personable, responsible, reliable, self-motivated & organized.
- Courteous and customer service oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ready to join our team!?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we invite you to apply today!
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com, quoting the job title in the subject line.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kemptville Building Centre will provide accommodation for persons with disabilities during the entire recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please advise so we can facilitate accordingly.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.