Kemptville Building Centre - Rona - Job Details
Posted: Jan 29, 2019
Expires: Mar 09, 2019
Customer Service Representative
Located in the growing town of Kemptville, Kemptville Building Centre (KBC) is a family-owned and operated home improvement centre (Rona), furniture and appliance showroom (Kemptville Interiors), and Design Service and Installation Studio (KBC Design Studio). Whether you’re looking for lumber, flooring, windows, appliances, or a new kitchen or bathroom, KBC has it all (and, we install too!)
Our three departments operate under the same roof with a team of employees who share a common goal of combining an attention to detail with superior product quality and friendly, knowledgeable service.
We are currently seeking a friendly and enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to join our growing team!
KBC offers competitive wages, a group benefit plan, and RRSP options.
- Greet and acknowledge all customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding products and services.
- Handle a large volume of phone calls regarding inquiries; direct calls appropriately.
- Maintain accurate customer records.
- Process customer returns and assist with warranty claims.
- Build quotes with customers over the phone and in person.
- Place special orders for customers and coordinate pick-up/delivery with customer.
- Receive, tag, and put away stock.
- Maintain a clean and orderly store.
- Assist in other departments as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- High School education or equivalent.
- Knowledge of building materials mandatory.
- Previous retail or customer service experience.
- Residential construction experience considered an asset.
- Patient, personable, responsible, reliable, self-motivated & organized.
- Strong computer skills.
- Courteous and customer service oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ready to join our team!?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we invite you to apply today!
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title in the subject line.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kemptville Building Centre will provide accommodation for persons with disabilities during the entire recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please advise so we can facilitate accordingly.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.